Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Good Day Living With Depression

Lupine by Matt June 2011
Yesterday was pure junk and today was extremely good. Funny. One day down and another completely in the opposite direction. Hard to say exactly why.

I had energy today, both physical and mental. Most importantly was the mental energy to quote, speak with customers, enjoy the simple things. Coffee tasted great, my drives were very pleasant, I walked for an hour in the afternoon, I even chipped some golf balls for awhile.

No changes in diet, medication, activity, sleep or meditation. I followed my routine pre-bedtime meditation. Upon waking I went with my normal morning routine meditation. I will attempt to re-engage the intruder with tonights meditation.

I just had emotional strength to engage and be present. It felt very good. Refreshing. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Take Care Of Yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment