Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Tough Day With Depression

A tough day with depression is pretty close to unbearable. Everything aches, body, head and heart. Nothing feels right, looks right, tastes right. Depression is a major funk.

The day was sunny and bright, but for me it was dark and cloudy. No defense worked today, it was pure suffering. I tried some visualizations with my morning meditation with no success. My first attempts at laying down a protected perimeter from depression failed. Back to the drawing board. I will try again tonight.

I let depression in today. I let it in and it won by ruining my day. I allowed him entry to kick about myself, tear me down, chew me up. Today was a very weak day for me.

I need to find ways to be stronger. I need to find ways to not let my past define my future with depression. I need to kick him out once and for all. I can't continue having days that ache like this.

I will attempt to end the day on a positive note, tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment