Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Brighter Days

A good nights sleep, again. Meditation that felt refreshing and hopeful. A bright sunny summer day. Things are feeling brighter, even for just a day I will accept it with open heartfelt arms!

I also am feeling better about the possibility of having bipolar disorder. The more I read about mixed state the more I recognize the symptoms as my own. If it will mean a relief to my struggles than I will also accept it with open heartfelt arms.

The daily self loathing, depression, irritability and anxious energy are all key indicators for mixed state diagnosis. If the medicines will be better able to target my symptoms than I am ready.

Until then, I will enjoy feeling up, enjoy feeling the sun and continue to hope for brighter and better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment