Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Migraine

Day two of dark mood central. I feel so heavy and out of sorts. Also I am plagued with a vicious migraine. The headache came on strong yesterday and when I woke this morning I had a full on migraine.

The migraine is causing nausea, light sensitivity and horrible pain. Mind numbing and thought distracting pain. I can't even think straight.

I don't feel much like eating, rather I just want to drink fluids. Driving is a challenge as the brightness is very distracting and quite uncomfortable.

Top it all off with a heavy case of depression and low self esteem and the day sucks. I don't know why the turn occurred in my mood. I know that fighting depression runs in cycles, but this feels extreme. The only change has been to increase my Abilify, but it shouldn't have this effect. I feel abit lost today.

No comments:

Post a Comment