Monday, May 30, 2011

Two Wheeled Therapy

Matt by Anonymous
Two wheeled therapy. Nothing clears the cob webs like a nice motorcycle ride. After days on the road and over two thousand miles covered it may be surprising that a nice motorcycle ride was exactly what I needed.

There is something amazing about setting off to explore a new area, road or special attraction. I took off towards the western mountains of Maine in search of some waterfalls.

I found what I was looking for and the trip also cleared the depression abit. I met some nice riders at one of the falls and had a great conversation. The day, all in all, was a nice exploration with some wonderful distractions. I snapped a number of fantastic photos that I will use in upcoming posts.

Take Care of Yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment